Sunday, May 29, 2011

Happy Birthday brotherr :')

Heyy Guyss , ermmm lot of story to tell you guys. Last week , my brother's birthday. And i don't give him anything. I'm so sorry lah b'cause i don't have anything to give you. No money is the rea son ! haha. So , on his birthday , i follow my father to buy him his birthday present. You know what , ireally enve towards him b'cause he got BB ! omaygooddd :O , he got bb bold 3 and it is reaally awesome ! Hmmm , it means that i just wait for my pmr then i got bb just like Airi ! :p , that smiley is for you :( . Here some photo's about his birthday party ! ;
Poor you Airi :'(

Haaa , thanks to Erina b'cause she made this birthday Party guys !

I just love that cake , nyum nyum !

I just cans ee his eyes , i wan to see the whole face lah. Don't hide it -,-

K , i don't know what to comment about this picture :/

Meet the gorgeous girl , Ainil Swift and Erina Azmi ;)

No comments: