Sunday, March 20, 2011

Holiday , papaii :')


Oh my God , school holiday already left me . And today , i will be going to school at 12.30 p.m. , i must walk from my house to the school with hot weather. Hate it so much and if my dad were home , i will ask my dad to sent me to school. And about that picture , nothing to do with our story today okay. Hihi, The truth is i hate school at the evening b'cause my class will be very hot plus my seat is beside the window. Haiiih -,-. My school end at 6.40 p.m. .So , the time taken for me to reach my home is about 10 minutes. But before that , i will stop at 7 eleven shop to buy drinks. I usually by Justea pic. And it is my favourite drinks. I hope school hoilday will come again and never leave us. Plus , i hope we still have opportunity to celebrate it with joy. Guys , i will keep u update. Chio

With love ; Iman Husna

No comments: