Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Time for Tears :)

       Hey my fellow friends,

 As you guys know ,  next year we will be separated and go to our secondary school of choice . I will be going to Seksyen 7. Ellisha ,  my bestfriend for ever and ever ,  will be going to Ssaas . I will damn miss her . I hope she will not forget me . Jawidah and Adi are also me bestfriends . I'm not sure where they will be schooling at , but i really hope they will be with me . I don't  want to be separated with them .

  Ellisha , Adi , Jawidah are the best friends for me on the Earth. They are always there for me when i'm in trouble. I really love them more then i love my own boyfriend . I laugh with them, cry with them, play with them and do most activities with them. No matter what happens, they will always be in my heart . Zairel , Luqman Ellias , Syawal , Izz  , Taufiq , Harith Hakimi and Elly plus , batrisya , you guys are the bestfriends for me . I will always LOVE  you guys .

                                                 J.E.A.B.S   ARE MY SOUL       
                                                         TRUE LOVE :)       
 
                                                      LOVE YOU GUYS   

No comments: