Monday, December 20, 2010

Will be thirteen :)

    Hole readers,
 Today , i will post sad things. Next year i will be schooling at SMK Seksyen 7 . I hate it . But my  and dad want me to go to that school because my sister and brother schooling at there . Oops , i forget. My sister already took SPM and studying at her University . I don't have any friend at there . Lonely :( . *Sob sob . I hope i can get good class so i can focus what the teacher teach . Furthermore , on 7th January 2011  it will be my big day and it is my 13rd birthday.

 New life .                                                                    
I will start my new life in 2011 . I will be more independent and study hard .  No more playing and no more playing with my lil sister . I will forget what happend to me when i'm in standard 6 . But i will never forget to my Girlfriend . But easier for me to see Jawidah because my house is very near to her house . We are neighbor. i hope she will not going to Samtaj . Miss me guys , hehe . Okay , Tata

No comments: